Code Collector Pro – The Mac OS X Code Snippet Manager
Free 14-day trial
Requires Mac OS X 10.7 or higher running on a Mac with a Core 2 Duo or better processor
Organize, Use & Share Code Snippets
Welcome to the snippet revolution. When you spend all day writing code, it is only natural to start having feelings of déjà vu. Didn’t you write that same few lines of code a few days ago, and again a few days before that? Why are you wasting time re-writing that code again and again? You need a Code Snippet Manager and Code Collector Pro is the answer, giving you the ability to store snippets of code and retrieve them with a few keystrokes
Upgrade pricing for all!!
We have provided upgrade pricing ($9.99 instead of $19.99) for all new users, to celebrate Code Collector Pro – The Mac OS X Code Snippet Manager, being accepted into the Mac App Store. Act fast since this will disappear quickly, Purchase now.
A large library of code snippets can be hard to manage, so Code Collector Pro provides you with powerful tools to organize your code snippets. Collect code snippets into groups or have Code Collector Pro do it for you with smart groups. Tag your code snippets to make searching easier and add descriptions and the source for the code snippet, so you know where it came from and how to use it.
- Groups and smart groups for collecting code snippets
- Fully customisable syntax colouring
- Tag code snippets for easier searching
- Add description and source information for code snippets
- Create new code snippets from selected text in any app
- Drag files to your library to add them as code snippets
What is a code snippet?
A code snippet is a small reusable part of code. It could be anything from a single line to a skeleton for an entire file.
- Insert code snippets into your favorite editor with just a few keystrokes
- Drag & drop code snippets to anywhere on your Mac
What people are saying
Nice, simple, straighforward, uncluttered and (above all) does what it is supposed to.
It has saved me a lot of time and I hope that it will do the same for you.
Ed Brenner – User
Thanks! My code is now organized in one place for quick access.
MacWorld UK, August 2008 Issue
…a simple but effective tool that will appeal to all code creators…
- Free account on codecollector.net for public code snippets
- Start sharing with just a few clicks
- Download code snippets to your library with a single click
- Export code snippets to a single, easily sharable file
Version 1.7 – 2013-10-10
- Can now save your Code_Collector.sql file wherever you would like
- Fixed some major syncing issues, now sync when added to a sync group
- Fixed a bug related to adding snippets from CodeCollector.net when using the share to function
- Fixed a issue when you double click on a snippet file(s) it should load them into CCP
- Added a info window that pops up on App Start to provide latest info, updates, etc.
- Added useful links to the Help menu
We want to hear from you
We want to hear what you think of Code Collector Pro, what you like and what you don’t. Get in touch with us via the “Feedback & Support” tab.
Follow us on twitter
Follow @getccp to stay up to date with the latest news, tips and releases for Code Collector Pro.